This article looks really interesting, its so disappointing not to be
able to access it!

Another great advert for Open Access.

As I don't have a subscription to Reference Services Review it would
cost me $25 to read beyond the abstract. If anyone can send me a link to
an Open Access copy I would be most grateful.

Emily

Emily Nimmo
Digital Archivist
RCAHMS
+44 (0)131 651 6730
www.rcahms.gov.uk/

>>> Simon HODSON <[log in to unmask]> 2/6/2012 8:57 pm >>>
This article, to which attention has been drawn on the Australian
National Data Service's mailing list, may be of interest.

Best wishes,

Simon.