Can people replying to this email just reply to John Bibby, not to the whole list.  Alison

From: John Bibby [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 26 February 2012 21:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 2013 Conference in York - February 22nd or 23rd - please put it in your diary NOW!

Saturday's Radstats AGM  decided that next year's conference will be in York at the end of February 2013.  I was appointed organiser.

However it was undecided whether to hold it on Friday the 22nd or on Saturday the 23rd.

Could you therefore please help me by voting for either Friday (F) or Saturday (S)?

Please vote by replying to this email, but change the subject line so it simply reads just "F" or "S", depending on whether you wish to vote for Friday, or for Saturday. If you are undecided, you may vote "FS".

I'd also welcome any other comments or advice you care to give, but please put this in a separate email.

Thanks for your help. Please vote soon - and only once!

JOHN BIBBY

****************************************************** Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your message will go only to the sender of this message. If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's 'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically to [log in to unmask] Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group. To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk. *******************************************************