Much enjoyed, Lawrence.
Here's a carefully transcribed item sent me recently by a friend:

MINI MULTIMEDIA SPEAKER

The fashion fine ,exquisitre is lovable ,has the toy fashion enticement;
The function knob uses the dizzy color to fill the air the light to demonstrate
that,the tone bright divine and wonderful spirit is full;
The piano baking varnish kneading board, honored is elegant;
The power enlarges the doublestage optimization, the solution numeric
al code product acoustic fidelity is insufficient.
The merit puts the electric circuit to use import high efficiency OC
L over weight bass electric circuit,in OTL the treble
power electric circuit, truly ac hieved high nurtures the divine or
pristine element within oneself the effect;
Antimagnetic design.

!!you follow?
best from Max