Thank you.

Actually, this is one of a set I am co-writing with a friend who is not,
per se, a poet. His name is Richard Kessling. So it's his too.

[That's _so_ as in _therefore_ rather than _so_ as in clearing the throat
before speaking which seems to be spreading virally]

I didn't say that, about Richard, when I posted, not to gain any glory
solo but to not say too many things at once that were not directly
connected with the poem.

I shall pass your comment to Richard.

[Somewhere in the memory of this machine there may be an unfinished
response to yours on the wf workshop - basically I was saying yes, it's
very like PE. I think I trashed it with my thick fingers but if it
suddenly appears I'll finish. Otherwise: yes]

Lawrence

On Wed, February 8, 2012 15:34, Douglas Barbour wrote:
> Yeah, a snap, caught on the run: I like it.
>

> Doug
> On 2012-02-08, at 8:21 AM, Lawrence Upton wrote:
>

>> A woman and a man, grey-haired, long-limbed,
>> walking along the shoreline, away from the rising sun. They are in most
>> ways almost identical.
>>
>> He's earnest; and she's looking straight ahead
>> as they pass; but he swings above his head both hands, while saying "over
>> the volcano".
>>

> Douglas Barbour
>
> http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/
> http://eclecticruckus.wordpress.com/