If there is any possibility of lead they are in contravention of the Lead Regs.

This suggests that there may be some wording in that doc which might be useful.

Would the managers eat food served from under the bonnet of their cars?

What about the benefits of rest, proper digestion, encouraging a bit of exercise (they have to at least walk to the seating area) in the role of increased energy to give to tasks after lunch

What about partioning a corner off the factory and putting in some chairs and tables and if its near the wash area they can at least eat with clean hands.

Basic human decency to give them somewhere clean to eat I would say .(I say this even tho I always eat at my desk but at least its clean cos I clean it).

Regards

Sue

Susan Gorton | OH Nurse Manager | Occupational Health Department | Great Ormond Street Hospital NHS Trust | Level 3, Ormond House, 26-27 Boswell St., London WC1N 3JZ |020 7450 9200 Ext 0247 | DD to OHD 020 78138554 | Direct Fax 020 78138355 | Mobile 07833294568