This kind of portable equipment would be very useful to me but is it just related to computer users?

Rosemary

Rosemary Stockman RSCPN-OH

Managing Director

Best Practice Occupational Health Partnerships Ltd

Offices 12/13 Riverside Mills

Dunsdalehaugh

Selkirk

TD7 5EF

Tel: 01750 725714 OR 0191 2374410

Fax: 01750 725714

e-mail [log in to unmask]

www.bestpracticeltd.co.uk

EMAIL DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this email is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.  If you received it in error you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  Please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this message including any attachments from your computer.  Best Practice Occupational Health Partnerships Ltd offer no guarantees that this email or any attachments will be received virus free and accept no liability in this regard.

Best Practice Occupation Health Partnerships Ltd is registered inScotland: SC232617