Hi Chris
I appreciate that....my last post was referring to those identified as having more systemic physiological effects.

Regards,

Carr

On Feb 8, 2012 4:43 PM, "Chris Packham" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Carr

It’s one thing being the customer receiving the treatment, as you would only be exposed occasionally and for a relatively brief time. It is another thing if you are the aromatherapist, using these oils on a daily basis for much of the day. The aromatherapist is at much higher risk of both irritant and allergic reactions which might then be hard to treat, as the products used in such treatment (usually steroids) might not be acceptable for someone who is pregnant.

Chris

Chris Packham

FRSPH, FInstSMM, MCMI, MIIRSM, MBICSc

EnviroDerm Services

Unit 10, Building 11, The Mews, Mitcheldean, GL17 0SN

Tel: +44 1386 832 311 (office), Mobile: +44 7818 035 898

www.enviroderm.co.uk