I would love to see courses continue to be notified on JISC as I find this super helpful.

Andrea Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gill Monk
Sent: 28 February 2012 12:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] OH Refresher Training courses

Good morning list.

I recently posted notification about an accredited spirometry workshop coming up in March in Kent and did so because I thought it would be of interest to those of us who tire of having to always travel into London or beyond for refersher courses to keep our portfolios up to date. As a result of this post I have indeed had some enquiries confirming there is a demand.
However, this has prompted a call from Paul Cullinan's secretary at the Brompton who says she has been prohibitied from advertising their courses in this forum and for the life of us we cannot understand why.  Is this true? I can understand the need to prevent a bombardment of recruitment agencies, but as an academic list I am somewhat surprised if genuine educational courses were not allowed? I would be grateful for your response.  If this is a prohibited activity, would the members be happy if we formed a sub-group as a point of reference where training opportunities could be listed?

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: