I would always suggest going with the research based HSE tool before moving across to anything else otherwise you will be inundated with choice. If it doesn’t suit then go looking. All the tools and an evaluation sheet can be downloaded from their webpage.

Sue

Susan Gorton | OH Nurse Manager | Occupational Health Department | Great Ormond Street Hospital NHS Trust | Level 3, Ormond House, 26-27 Boswell St., London WC1N 3JZ |020 7450 9200 Ext 0247 | DD to OHD 020 78138554 | Direct Fax 020 78138355 | Mobile 07833294568

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rachael Mclachlan
Sent: 23 February 2012 08:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Work related stress - stress audit tool

Good morning everyone!

I have come across a couple of work related stress cases within my organisation recently and have suggested along with the usual recommendations of mediation etc that HR/managment and employee should complete a stress audit tool to identify hotspots at work and formulate a plan of action etc etc.

The HR team have not got a stress at work policy and are not familiar with the stress audit tool.
I have sent them information from the HSE website and a link to the tools they have on the website, but I wondered if anyone else uses a different tool, or advises anything differently.  If so would you be willing to share?  I would also be curious to hear any of your experiences in relation to this topic.

I will be discussing this with HR on Friday, so any help/advice as always will be much appreciated

Kindest regards
Rachael

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.

Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Thank you for your co-operation.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: