Greta launched her last book to the North West of England at the place that I worked at the time her and Joan Lewis were so charming helpful and motivational they truly want to share their knowledge for the greater good and do not deserve to be insulted or dis respected -come back Greta we need you
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 20:18:41 +0000
To: <[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: Occupational Health mailing list <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Lewis and thornbury book

I can try!!! I will ask her next time I speak to her. However, Greta felt very  insulted regarding the perpetrator.

I am not surprised Greta took umbrage. I too have received some very rude responses (on and off list) when we have taken a stance against “Friday Funnies” and advertising. Those responses were from people who should know better – they shot themselves in the foot as their credibility plummeted.  I have reminded more than one subscriber that the CEO of the organisations they work for would be unimpressed had they received the “Friday Funny “
email(s) they circulated – and circulated them world wide at that.

Anne