From: Rachael Mclachlan
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 8:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Work related stress - stress audit tool

Good morning everyone!

I have come across a couple of work related stress cases within my
organisation recently and have suggested along with the usual
recommendations of mediation etc that HR/managment and employee should
complete a stress audit tool to identify hotspots at work and formulate a
plan of action etc etc.

The HR team have not got a stress at work policy and are not familiar with
the stress audit tool.
I have sent them information from the HSE website and a link to the tools
they have on the website, but I wondered if anyone else uses a different
tool, or advises anything differently.  If so would you be willing to share?
I would also be curious to hear any of your experiences in relation to this
topic.

I will be discussing this with HR on Friday, so any help/advice as always
will be much appreciated

Kindest regards
Rachael

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: