Dear all,

Apologies for cross-posting.

Please see below details of an exciting new opportunity at the Grant Museum of Zoology. We would be grateful if you could pass it on to anyone who might be interested.

Visitor Services Assistant

Part-Time (24 hours per week). Permanent, starting from 16th July 2012.

£22,217 - £25,281 per annum pro rata

The Grant Museum of Zoology is one of the foremost zoology museums in the UK, with a growing reputation for innovative and experimental work. In March 2011 it re-opened in new premises to widespread media and public acclaim. The Grant Museum is seeking an enthusiastic person to fill a new role working on many aspects of audience engagement. Our Visitor Services Assistant will be responsible for the Museum’s front of house activity- welcoming visitors and providing information to help them get the most from their visit. They will also deliver tours, learning workshops and activity sessions to the Museum’s target audiences.

One full weekday plus four additional afternoons (12.50-5pm) per week. Must include Saturday afternoons, but will not include Sundays.

Full details, including a job description and information about how to apply, can be found by following the link on this page: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/museums/about-us/job-vacancies

All the best

Jack Ashby

Manager

Grant Museum of Zoology

Rockefeller Building

University College London

21 University Street

London WC1E 6DE

Web: www.grant.museum.ucl.ac.uk

Blog: https://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/museums/

020 3108 2052 (or 52052 from within UCL)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UCL-Museums-and-Collections/352538109391

http://twitter.com/@GrantMuseum