Dear MRIcroGL users,

I have just installed the 64-bit software onto my Linux computer. The programme opens, with the slight problem of the main window being *bright* pink (and nothing but) upon opening, and regardless of the images I load.

I’m assuming this is a graphics card problem? Though I am not greeted with a video card error. I tried to get into the graphics card settings, but neither the ctrl or shift button work when opening the programme. Or is it more likely to be a problem with where I have saved it or how it was installed?

Any ideas? I am profoundly jealous of others getting to use this software!

Regards,

Jodie

-

---

Jodie Davies-Thompson, Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences

UBC/VGH Eye Care Centre

2550 Willow Street

Vancouver, BC, V5Z 3N9

Canada