Van: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [[log in to unmask]] namens Jane Henderson [[log in to unmask]]
Verzonden: woensdag 15 februari 2012 14:00
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Policies re. water birth

Dear all,
I am currently doing some research on water birth and I'm trying to gather policy documents from other (non-UK) countries re labouring and delivering in water. I would be very grateful if anyone could direct me to any.

Many thanks,
Jane Henderson
National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit
University of Oxford