By attaching it behind the subject on the MEG armchair I did not have any noise (as it does not move).

Best,

Stephan

Stephan Moratti, PhD

see also: http://web.me.com/smoratti/

Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Facultad de Psicología
Departamento de Psicología Básica I
Campus de Somosaguas
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
Spain

and

Center for Biomedical Technology
Laboratory for Cognitive and Computational Neuroscience
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de la Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
Campus Montegancedo
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
Spain

email: [log in to unmask]