Brother Izbecki, trying (in vain) to work off some of that Librarian's Carma,
has beat me to the Punch, Marjorie, but thanks for pointing out this wonderful
digizeitschriften site/resource.

i haven't visited it in several years and had forgotten how useful it is for
Fleshing Out one's bibliography:

Glaser, Hubert. “Wilhelm von Saint-Denis: Ein Humanist aus der Umgebung des
Abtes Suger und die Krise seiner Abtei von 1151-1153,” Historisches
Jahrbuch, LXXXV, 1965, pp. 257-322.

http://www.digizeitschriften.de/dms/toc/?PPN=PPN385984421_0085

Hüffer, Georg. “Die Anfänge des zweiten Kreuzzugs,” Historisches
Jahrbuch, VIII, 1887, pp. 391-429.

http://www.digizeitschriften.de/dms/toc/?PPN=PPN385984421_0008

the first one concerns a subject about which not very much has appeared in
print, and the second one, in particular, Oldie though it is, remains of great
use.