Dear All,

This resource that has been referred to so anonymously is part of Erik Drigsdahl's extraordinarily valuable website _Late Medieval and Renaissance Illuminated Manuscripts - Books of Hours 1400-1530_, on which see the description here:
http://palaeographia.org/glm/sites/46/chd.htm
And its home page here:
http://www.chd.dk/index.html

Until recently Erik was a fairly frequent contributor to medieval-religion.  I hope he is well.

Best,
John Dillon

On 02/02/12, "Cormack, Margaret Jean"   wrote:

> Thanks for this terrific reference!
> Meg

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]