Dear list members

Last week we sent out information that Networks 16, our online magazine, was published and is now hosted by the Faculty of Arts at the University of Brighton.  http://arts.brighton.ac.uk/projects/networks  Issue 16 has several articles that might be of interest to members of this list.

Contribute to Networks 17

Deadline for contributions: Friday, 2 March 2012

Networks 17, to be published in April 2012, will focus on teaching and learning practices in which students take centre stage.

We invite feature articles exploring student involvement in art, design and media curriculum design, ‘delivery’ and assessment, as well as engagement with departmental and institutional structures and processes. We welcome content written by both students and staff or collaboratively.

http://arts.brighton.ac.uk/projects/networks/submissions/contribute-to-networks

networkADM news blog
http://networksadm.blogspot.com/

We have started a news blog to replace the ADM-HEA weekly bulletin. Like the bulletin, the blog aims to highlight news, events, projects, resources and funding opportunities of interest to colleagues involved in higher education teaching and learning in art, design and media subjects. We intend to update the blog on a daily basis and we encourage you to visit the blog and share your thoughts and views.

If you would like us to add your announcement to the the blog, please forward it to [log in to unmask] with 'networkADM blog request' in the title line. If the request meets our requirements we shall add it to the blog for you. If it is not something that we can promote we will suggest alternative methods for you to disseminate the information.

Best wishes and apologies for cross posting

Art Design Media Subject Centre
University of Brighton
68 Grand Parade
Brighton BN2 9JY

T:   01273 643119
F:   01273 643429
E:   [log in to unmask]

Twitter: http://twitter.com/networkADM

Website: http://arts.brighton.ac.uk/projects/networks

News blog: http://networksadm.blogspot.com/

For news and information about events and announcements join our jisc list at:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk

NB The ADM-HEA website has been archived and we are pleased that it will remain online indefinitely as a resource.