Hi Jed,

I wrote a post recently about how and why we were using them, with a bit
of a general gripe about how badly they tend to be applied:

http://feastbowl.wordpress.com/2012/01/04/26-treasures-the-mobile-experi
ence/

I'm planning on following this up shortly with a 'how did it go?' piece.

I'd also recommend you have a look at Shelley Bernstein's posts about
her work at the Brooklyn Museum where she includes some honest stats and
insights about uptake:

http://www.brooklynmuseum.org/community/blogosphere/2012/01/04/qr-in-the
-new-year/

http://www.brooklynmuseum.org/community/blogosphere/2011/10/20/qr-code-c