Hi Annette

At Roehampton we have starting using the All Lists report to measure activity on a monthly basis. Column D shows the date a particular list was created and E shows date of last activity. As the default display shows lists by most recent activity date you don’t even need to filter ; you can just scroll down and isolate the month/week/however you want to sort.

What does make it a bit impenetrable is the way the date/data displays :

2012-02-14T09:30:48+00:00

The bit I’ve highlighted can be deleted leaving you with the date in the format : YYYY/MM/DD. It might be asking Talis to only displayYYYY/MM/DD but only a slight tweak* gives you some very useful data. “Update” does cover a multitude of activities but it does at least suggest academic engagement,

* Go to Formulas/Text/Left/[no of characters = 10]

Phil Jones

Academic Development Manager (Research and Resources)

Library and Learning Services

University of Roehampton   London | SW15 5SZ

[log in to unmask] | www.roehampton.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8392 3762

Follow us on TWITTER | Find us on FACEBOOK
Watch us on YOUTUBE | Check in on FOURSQUARE