Hi Liz,

You may want to have a look at the Library Impact Data Project, part of the JISC Activity Data Programme - http://library.hud.ac.uk/blogs/projects/lidp/

“The aim of this project is to prove a statistically significant correlation between library usage and student attainment. By identifying subject areas or courses which exhibit low usage of library resources, service improvements can be targeted. Those subject areas or courses which exhibit high usage of library resources can be used as models of good practice.”

I’m not sure if it’ll fit exactly with what you may be looking at, but could be worth a browse!

Cheers,

Tom.

Tom Bishop | Head of Library and Surgical Information Services

The Royal College of Surgeons of England | 35-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields | London WC2A 3PE

t: 020 7869 6530 | e: [log in to unmask] | w: http://www.rcseng.ac.uk