Apologies for cross posting.

Colleges with FE / Sixth Form provision - I know this question has been asked before but I just wanted to try and get an up-to-date picture of what everyone is doing, so that I can feed back to our Finance department.

1 - Do you, as a library service, block access to network accounts (or request this from another department) if students have overdue resources?

2 - If so, at what point do you block the account? e.g. how long after the item has gone overdue is the account blocked, and what other prompts they have had (letters, phone calls, text messages, emails) at what intervals?

3 - Does this result in the majority of the overdue resources being returned?

4 - If you have blocked an account, do you have the facility to override this should individual circumstances warrant it? If so, in what circumstances have you done this?

Do people want to respond directly to me [log in to unmask] and I will collate for the list?

Thanks,
Louise