From: A general Library and Information Science list for news and discussion. [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Laura2.Moss [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 22 February 2012 20:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dissertation Survey - Flexible Working in Libraries

Hi,

My name is Laura Moss and I am studying for a MSc in Information and Library Management at the University of the West of England (UWE). I am writing my dissertation on flexible working in libraries. Few studies have examined flexible working in libraries or for librarians as a professional occupational group. The aim of this research is to determine the prevalence of flexible working in libraries; to assess why librarians do or do not work flexibly and explore the reasons behind the choices that they make.

Please could you complete my questionnaire<http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/819717/Flexible-Working-in-Libraries-An-investigation-into-librarians-perceptions-and-experiences-of-flexible-working>. It should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.

I would like the views of those who work flexibly but I am equally interested to hear from those who do not work flexibly. The survey is open to all library staff working in the UK.

If you have any queries please contact me on [log in to unmask]

Many thanks

Laura Moss