Thanks for the mention Karl!

I have recently created a group of stand alone mini modules you are welcome to reuse (Creative Commons licence), one of which is Evaluating Information using the same information matrix as a downloadable word document, to help students understand evaluation. The Little Book of Info Skills Online: Evaluating Information is available here http://libraryonline.leedsmet.ac.uk...ng_information/

All sections of the Little Book of Info Skills Online are availably through the Leeds Met repository http://repository.leedsmet.ac.uk/main/view_record.php?identifier=6206&SearchGroup=Open+Educational+Resources

Or you can access each section individually here, and even download the word docs to personalise with subject specific resources http://repository.leedsmet.ac.uk/main/search.php?q=Little+book+of+information+skills&SearchSubmit.x=0&SearchSubmit.y=0&SearchSubmit=Search&SearchGroup=Open+Educational+Resources

They are very new, free to reuse, and have already become the most popular tutorials with students. Any feedback gratefully received!

Thanks,

Jennie

Jennifer Wilson

Academic Librarian for Education, Childhood and Early Years and CPD

Leeds Metropolitan University

Headingley Library (Mon-Wed)

Tel: 0113 812 3501

Information Services Librarian