Dear Anne,

have you had a look at the Open Source resolvers? 'Researcher' from the Public Knowledge Management Project at Simon Fraser University (with CUFTS serials management, and GODOT link resolver), would help you keep track of e-resources, as well as resolve the links!

Best

Gerhard

On 9 Feb 2012, at 15:29, MASKELL, Anne wrote:

> Hi Ray,
>
> Thank you very much for these, I will investigate the links more closely.
>
> Regards, Anne
>
> Anne Maskell
> Assistant Librarian – Reference Services and Online Resources
> House of Lords Library
> Westminster
> London
> SW1A 0PW
> Tel:  +44 (0) 20 7219 3836
> E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Gerhard Bissels
Consulting Librarian
Tel. +44 (0)20 3432 0614
library.coop
Library Co-op LLP
Company registered in England and Wales no. OC366378