Hello all,

I'm in the process of setting up PDA with Ebrary, and I'm stuck! I can't
do the online training for another two weeks due to schedule clashes,
all the recorded sessions are in Spanish or Portuguese (neither of which
I speak) and I can't find any online help - it all seems to be for the
end user.

Do any of you have any admin instructions you wouldn't mind sharing with
me? Or could you point me in the right direction of the online help?

Thanks ever so.

Yours, feeling a bit stupid,

Abby

Abigail Barker
E-Resources Librarian

University Campus Suffolk
Waterfront Building
Neptune Quay
Ipswich
Suffolk
IP4 1QJ

Tel: 01473 338704

University Campus Suffolk is the trading name of University Campus Suffolk Ltd. Registered in England and Wales, company number: 05078498.

Registered Address: Waterfront Building, Neptune Quay, Ipswich, IP4 1QJ