Not sure, I only recently changed it on one of the CreamCEs and having just
looked we have got jobs from that CreamCE in W state.

I haven't checked if these were submitted before I made the change or
whether they failed because the proxy was removed.

I need to give the change a little longer then if there are still jobs
appearing from the CE in W state do some more analysis.

Yours,
Chris.