On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:57:10 +0100
Maarten Litmaath wrote:

> Hi Arnau, all,
Hi Maarten,

> > So, there's a need of manual modification which breaks automatic
> > yaim configuration.
>
> Please be aware that YAIM allows issues to be corrected automatically
> in local, pre- and post-configuration functions:

As we use puppet, I'm moving all those modifications to my 'manifests'.
So when reconfiguring any service we do YAIM+puppet. (yep, I'm using
puppet as yaim postconf-functions).

Anyway, my previous message was trying to say that something is
still broken because, after a regular yaim reconfiguration, something is
still wrong. I did not want to says that yaim hasn't any tool for
managing its own issues.

Cheers,
Arnau