Thanks,John,
   First I want to tell this group that if crude oil is both deep and biotic origin this will give us a new understanding of earth formation and ultimately of forces responsible for motion of plates also.so I want to move step wise step not want to make any soup.
   Yes,I have observed that our earlier understanding of kerogen formation is not correct and fossils of past marine life had been strucked in this sticky compound that has been formed by another method only and this compound is directly linked with petroleum only.so fossils has nothing to produce the petroleum but lying there as it is in this compound and sediments.I have resolved all this mystery of coal and gas also.
 It will be a great help for me if anyone of this group will advise me appropriate site where I can discuss this theory .
Thanks in advance
Karan