From: Tectonics & structural geology discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John F. Dewey
Sent: 20 February 2012 20:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: James Nicol and Charles Callaway

Dear Colleagues,

Does anyone have a digital portrait/photograph of James Nicol and/or Charles Callaway that they can send me to use in my Haslemere Lecture on "Geikie and the Highland Controversy".

Best wishes,
John Dewey
--
Please note that my email address has changed to: [log in to unmask]

Prof. John F. Dewey FRS, M.R.I.A., FAA, Mem. Acad. Eur., Mem.
US Nat. Acad. Sci., Distinguished Emeritus Professor University of California, Emeritus Professor and Supernumerary Fellow, University College Oxford.

  Sherwood Lodge,
  93 Bagley Wood Road,
  Kennington,
  Oxford OX1 5NA,
  England, UK

  University College,
  High Street,
  Oxford OX1 4BH

  Telephone Nos:
  011 44 (0)1865 735525 (home Oxford)
  011 44 (0)1865 276792 (University College Oxford)