"The Highlands Controversy" David Oldroyd, p149 has a photo of Nicol

From: John F. Dewey <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, 20 February 2012, 20:45
Subject: James Nicol and Charles Callaway

Dear Colleagues,

Does anyone have a digital portrait/photograph of James Nicol and/or Charles Callaway that they can send me to use in my Haslemere Lecture on "Geikie and the Highland Controversy".

Best wishes,
John Dewey
-- Please note that my email address has changed to: [log in to unmask]

Prof. John F. Dewey FRS, M.R.I.A., FAA, Mem. Acad. Eur., Mem.
US Nat. Acad. Sci., Distinguished Emeritus Professor University of California, Emeritus Professor and Supernumerary Fellow, University College Oxford.

Sherwood Lodge,
93 Bagley Wood Road,
Kennington,
Oxford OX1 5NA,
England, UK

University College,
High Street,
Oxford OX1 4BH

Telephone Nos:
011 44 (0)1865 735525 (home Oxford)
011 44 (0)1865 276792 (University College Oxford)