Dear Scot,
 thanks very much for cooperation and help.
 yes I am very much aware about debates on origin of petroleum,
BIOGENIC versus ABIOGENIC from decades. but my hypothesis is totally
different from both.according to biogenic theory people petroleum has
been formed from organic matter from surface of earth like past
animals and plants and that is why it is biogenic.
 according to abiogenic theory people petroleum has deep origin in
the earth so it has abiotic origin.
  but my hypothesis is totally different . I believe petroleum has
deep origin as well as biogenic also and no need to manipulate it with
abiotic origin.
  if i am success full to prove it with experiments at the end it is
very much related with PT.Infect forces responsible for motion of
plates.
Thanks again

 regs
 KARAN