I want obtain a small stony-iron meteorite for a display. Can anyone recommend any sources or dealers

Thanks

David Lampard
Curator (Geology and Zoology),
Leisure and Culture Dundee,
The Collections Unit,
Barrack Street,
Dundee, DD1 1PD
Tel: 01382 432384
email [log in to unmask]

website: www.mcmanus.co.uk

On 1 July 2011, Cultural Services transferred into Dundee's new Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO) Leisure & Culture Dundee. My email address has now changed to [log in to unmask] This email address should be used in future as the previous one will shortly no longer be in use".

This email and any files transmitted with it is confidential and
intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
read, copy or disseminate the information or take any action in
reliance on it and it would be appreciated if you would also notify
the sender by reply email and then delete this email immediately.
All messages passing out of this gateway are checked for
viruses but Dundee City Council strongly recommends that you
check for viruses using your own virus scanner as the Council
will not take responsibility for any damage caused as a result of
virus infection.