Hi all

I'm looking for places that have gone through a fairly major revamp and have consulted with their audience/local non-users in the process?

Thanks

Diane

Diane Taylor
Audience Development Officer
Harrogate Museums & Arts
Mercer Art Gallery,
Swan Road, Harrogate
HG1 2SA
Tel: 01423 556188
Fax: 01423 556130
www.harrogate.gov.uk/museums<http://www.harrogate.gov.uk/museums>

Working days: Monday to Thursday

Exhibitions at Harrogate Museums & Arts
Explore Harrogate's spa history at the Royal Pump Room Museum
Harrogate for Health and Happiness: A Spa Town in the 20th Century until 31st December 2012.

Egyptology: Science Investigation - discover some of our Ancient Egyptian treasures.  See how science is helping us learn more about our Ancient Egyptian objects

Mercer Art Gallery

Your Paintings: Highlights from the permanent collection including new acquisitions
14 January until 10 June 2012

Different Strokes: Extraordinary Swimmers - Photographed by Paul Floyd Blake
3 female swimmers explore the joys of swimming and challenge perceptions of disability.
21 January until 5 June 2012

Knaresborough Castle re-opens for the 2012 season 2nd April 2012.

Please ring or visit our website for further details of our varied children's & adults activities programme

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential or privileged,and is intended solely for the use of
the named recipient.If you are not the intended recipient,storing, copying or disclosing this email is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please delete it.
Any opinions are those of the author and not necessarily those of the Council.
No Officer is authorised to make a contract on the Council's behalf by email.
The recipient is responsible for virus checking this email and any attachments.
The Council does not accept service of legal documents by email.