Dear colleagues,

Thank you very much for those who have shared your experiences with me previously. Now I have completed my report and did a presentation (in front of gallery staff and the manager) for my gallery. I will have to present my findings/case studies again in front of a panel before the QR code installation is approved and funded by the panel. I hope it  can get through!

Coincidentally, I have also noticed that there is a QR code thread going on at another JISC mail forum, MCG (Museums Computer Group). For those who are interested in this topic, please go to MCG https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=MCG The QR code thread started on 13 February 2012.

Enjoy your read and thank you again for your help! I really appreciate your enlightenment.

Best wishes,
YiShan