Dear GEMmers

Some of you will know that one of GEMıs priorities this year is to
commission a new website.  Iım managing the project on behalf of the
trustees and would love to hear from willing volunteers who would like to
help with this process. We want the website to be as useful as possible for
GEM members so it would be great to have your input.  It could also be a
good CPD opportunity. We need support in a couple of key areas:

* Steering group: we need 2-3 people to help draft the brief for web
designers and act as critical friends to the project between now and Autumn
* Consultation: Iıd like someone to help put together an online survey to
find out what target audiences want from the new website, and analyse the
results. Weıd like to complete this task in the next 4-6 weeks
* Researchers and writers: later in the year we will be looking for people
to help create new content for the website. Iıll send a separate request out
when we have a clear brief agreed but please feel free to flag your interest
now.

For all the above tasks it would help if you have some experience of web
development. If you would like to get involved, please email me with a
paragraph about your relevant experience and how youıd like to contribute.

Thanks and best wishes

Emma

Emma King
Museum Consultant