Can anybody advise me please on a good platform for the following activities:

1. Storing documents securely so they can be modified simultaneously by several passworded people. Ideally all revisions will be stored, and something like Word's "Track changes" would be needed.  Documents may be all types but mainly Word-type documents, some spreadsheets, and occasional Powerpoint and other types.

2. Address management software with tags for types of person or organisation, and facilities for easy sending of email newsletters.

3. A platform for running a wiki with Wikipedia's look-and-feel or similar.  (I doubt if we'll get this one on the same platform as (1) and (2), but would welcome advice nonetheless.)

We are needing this in connection with MATHSworldUK.com - the new UK maths museum. (I need the wiki for other activities too.)

Thanks for any advice you can provide.

JOHN BIBBY

PS: The following have been suggested but as far as I can see, none of them does all of (1) and (2), let alone (3) as well: bigtent, mailchimp, dropbox. I also have had some critical reports on bigtent.