Hello,

As part of our Big Write Festival of Children's Literature, Discover's Children's Story Centre (Stratford, east London) is running an evening event for anyone interested in writing for children. This is an adults event and there are still tickets available! Details are...

Thursday 1st March 6.30pm - 8pm
Writing for Children
Discover Children's Story Centre, Stratford High Street, E15 4QZ
Children are the most demanding and critical audiences, and writing for them is one of the most exciting, enjoyable and competitive challenges. Find out everything you need to know about writing and illustrating children's ficiton from our team of experts; Anne McNeil, Publishing Director at Hodder Children's Books, Jodie Marsh, Agent at United Agents and Julia Eccleshare, Children's Book Editor at The Guardian.

£6 (£4.50 for students/concessions/Discover Annual Pass Holders).

Tickets available on 020 8536 5555.

Best wishes,
Zoe Kilb
Education Officer