Dear all,
I have a technical question.
We are using a Philips Achieva 1.5 Tesla for 8 min of resting time fMRI (250 volumes, TR 2035 msec, TE 50 msec, flip angle 90, 21 axial slices, acquisition voxel size 1.8*1.8*6)
In particular situations we would need to add a slice (we are recruiting subjects with a particular head shape), but in this case we would need to increase the TR of about 90 msec or to change the acquisition voxel size. What is the best procedure to do?
To date we have changed the TR, what are the consequences of this in terms of comparability of subjects?

Thank you for advices!

Angela