Hello Donald,

Following your response below:

When I binarise the images as you suggested with the threshold 3 (-thr 3 bin BImg1) the final summedigame is only composed of regions with intensity 0 or 1 (and 1s are awfully extensive).

But when I binarise without using -thr 3 (eg. fslmaths img1 -nan -bin Bimg1) the final summedimage is composed of regions with the intensity 0, 1, 2 or 3. Do you think this might actually be the correct way to do this ? I couldnt understand the rationale of thresholding the statistical images at 3.

Sorry for asking about this again. Thank you very much for your help

Cagri