Dear FSL-ers,

I am having problems with the 3D viewer – the viewer crashes when I select the option, and I get the below error message. I see that someone else had a similar error a while back but I can’t find the solution. Anyone have any ideas what this could be? Is it likely to be a graphics card problem or a problem with the way I acquired the brain images?

fslview_bin: main/context.c:1266: _mesa_initialize_context: Assertion `driverFunctions->NewTextureObject' failed.

/usr/local/fsl/bin/fslview: line 6: 13699 Aborted                 (core dumped)

${FSLDIR}/bin/fslview_bin $@

Cheers,

Jodie

-

---

Jodie Davies-Thompson, Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences

UBC/VGH Eye Care Centre

2550 Willow Street

Vancouver, BC, V5Z 3N9

Canada