Hi - after warping you don't expect the number of voxels to stay the same necessarily.
Cheers.

On 20 Feb 2012, at 19:19, Shengwei Zhang wrote:

Hi FSL experts,

 I'm using tbss to deproject voxels on the skeleton to each warped subject. So tbss_deproject stage 1 was executed.

But I found that the number of voxels on the warped subject was sometimes smaller than that I chose on the skeleton, e.g. I picked 40 voxels on the skeleton and just had 38 or 39 voxels on the warped subject.

So what happened to the missing voxels and why? Anybody have the same situation before?

Any help is appreciated!

Shengwei

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve