Dear Sonja,

I am afraid that we do not have easy editing facilities in place for the
vertex files.  We intend to add this in a future version but for the
moment you need to see if you can get better segmentations from
the automated method by varying parameters.  Alternatively, you
can perform a voxel-wise analysis with randomise using the masks
transformed into standard space.

All the best,
	Mark