Hi experts,

Thanks for including the Harvard Oxford atlas in FSL!  I was wondering whether there are any plans to release a nonlinear version of the atlas. My intuition is that the localization probabilities as given with the affine-registered version likely underestimate the precision of our localization to some extent if we do normalization using FNIRT (in much the same ways as the anatomy is sharper in the nonlinear targets afforded in $FSLDIR/data/standard).  I think this would be a nice update, if it would be possible!

Best,
Michael