Hi

based on the calculated r value you can use the Fisher r-to-z transform. Use the resel count from smoothest to get an estimate of what the spatial degrees-of-freedom are, then plug this into the transform to get the right Z value. Then use p= 1-normcdf(z) to get the p value for a single map. If it's a fishing expediciton then also correct (Bonferroni) for the total number of comparisons.

hth
Christian