Hi - you should use dual- regression probably.
Cheers

On 9 Feb 2012, at 10:57, Rosalia Dacosta wrote:

Dear FSL experts,

I have resting state values and I would calculate the connectivity strenght for my two groups. I have been looking at the mailing list but I have not found the way to do it with tmodes and smodes

I would be very grateful if any of you could give me some helping with this question.

Cheers,

Rosalia.

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve