From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christiane Jockwitz
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 10:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Linear vs. nonlinear registration

Dear Mark,

Unfortunately field maps were not acquired at the time of imaging. I tried to improve the brain extraction on the highres but I still have problems with the example_func to standard as well as the fMRI to standard space(see link). Is there any other possibility to better adjust the bold images to the structural images?
Thank you very much.

http://registrationchristianej.blogspot.com/2012/02/registration2.html

Best regards,
Christiane