Dear Leslie,

The value labeled "Intensity" in the lower right of the fslview window
shows the value in the selected image under the cross hair.  Use that to
see what the tstat value (contrast_n_tstatn) is and to check if it is
significant (contrast_n_tfce_corrp_tstatn, where you are looking for a
1-minus-P of 0.95 or greater to attain FWE significance at 0.05).  Usually
people load up their corrp image, change to a colorful lookup table (click
'(i)'), and window the image 0.95 to 1.0 (Min and Max near the top of the
window).

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Leslie Engineering <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I ran TBSS on my DTI data. For group comparisons I have implemented
> randomise. For each contrast in my design matrix, the following files are
> outputs:
>
> contrast_n_tfce_corrp_tstatn
> contrast_n_tstatn
>
> If I open contrast_n_tfce_corrp_tstatn in fslview how do I determine the
> t-value (or p or z) of each white matter tract?
>
> If it is a corrected p value, does that mean the highlighted tracts are
> significant? Or, do I need to threshold the file? If so, what is a standard
> threshold?
>
> THanks so much experts!

Thomas Nichols, PhD
Principal Research Fellow, Head of Neuroimaging Statistics
Department of Statistics & Warwick Manufacturing Group
University of Warwick, Coventry  CV4 7AL, United Kingdom

Web: http://go.warwick.ac.uk/tenichols
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone, Stats: +44 24761 51086, WMG: +44 24761 50752
Fax:  +44 24 7652 4532