Beggars belief!!!!

Why cannot they all agree – it’s a nightmare trying to sift through all the variations.

Aaaghhh!!!!!!!

Julie

Julie Griffin I Examinations Co-ordinator

Room D215

new logo 1

Hempstead Road

Watford

Herts WD17 3EZ

Tel: 01923 812299

Fax: 01923 812058

Mobile: 07920 028390

Email: [log in to unmask]

The exams timetable and other examinations information can be found by going to iShare and selecting Exams Timetable from College Calendars and Events or by clicking on the link: http://teams.westherts.ac.uk/teams/exams/Lists/Exams%20Timetable/calendar.aspx

Please only print this email if absolutely necessary