I have requested we continue to receive Result Sheets only

Nina Dodd

Examinations Officer

Wirral Metropolitan College

Sent: 01 February 2012 10:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: City & Guilds results

We are going to request the paperwork as we need results slips and I have an issue with us printing yet more paperwork rather than them.

Jake

Jake Meechan
Exams Manager
Information Services
Tel: +44 (0)1483 44 8500
Ext: 8583

Web: http://www.guildford.ac.uk <http://www.guildford.ac.uk/>

Guildford College, Stoke Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1EZ

  <http://www.guildford.ac.uk/>